Take a Break Tea Gift Boxes - 12 options
Letterbox gift boxes are a great way to let someone know you are thinking about them and with twelve options with our tea boxes you should find the perfect combination. Also, for a limited time, our Festive Rooibos box found here.
- English Breakfast (organic), Earl Grey Classic or Peppermint Herbal loose leaf teas
- Lined (green) or plain (dark blue) A6 sized pocket notebook with bookmark
- Raw Cacao Nibs 85% dark chocolate or Bee Pollen & Honey 61% dark chocolate
Our teas come from independent Harrogate tea company the True Tea Co. Their fresh and flavourful loose leaf teas are hand packed in 20g biodegradable bags. The English Breakfast tea is an organic blend of black teas from Assam and Sumatra, aromatic with malty tones. The Earl Grey Classic whole leaf black tea includes natural Bergamot oil. The Peppermint herbal tea offers a refreshing taste, perfect after dinner.
15 unbleached, compostable self-fill tea bags are included in every box.
VENT for Change produce our fantastic recycled and sustainable pocket notebooks which come with their own bookmark. The covers are made from 50% reclaimed coffee cup fibres and have 100% recycled paper inside. VENT for Change also use 10% of every sale to help fund global education projects for children.
We have more VENT for Change stationery available here.
Our Cox and Co. chocolate is created from ethically sourced, single origin Colombian cacao. Winner of the Great Taste Award Cox and Co. blend their cacao with superfoods (bee pollen and cacao nibs) to create these unique and delicious 35g chocolate bars. Their packaging is entirely recyclable and compostable. Both bars contain soya but not milk. The Raw Cacao Nibs bar is suitable for vegans and the Bee Pollen and Honey bar is suitable for vegetarians.
All products in the gift boxes are from UK businesses with clear sustainability principles and practices. The box, packaging and contents is entirely recyclable/compostable.
If this is a gift for someone else we recommend you send it directly to the recipient and add a gift message (our letterbox gifts contain no secondary packaging).
- Ensure you have provided the correct delivery address.
- Add a gift message by clicking 'Gift Message & Instructions for Seller' and write a short message, as you'd like it to appear. Remember to say who it is to and from. This will be included inside the package.
- Let us know if it's a Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Thank You, Thinking of You or a Hello and we can add this too.
- If your gift is for a birthday or other special occasion we can also add a Don't Open Until... stamp to the outside of the box. Mention this in the message section and what date you would like us to include (dd/mm/yyyy).