Felted Soap Making Kit
Create 4 generous felted soaps with this fantastic craft kit.
- 4 x 110g coconut oil soaps with essential oils (2 x sweet orange, 2 x geranium)
- Wool roving in coordinating colours (primarily oranges and pinks)
- A pair of felting tights
- 4 x ingredients labels
- Illustrated instructions
Never heard of soap felting?
Soap felting involves adding a soft layer of wool felt to a bar of soap. Felted soaps are great for gentle exfoliating and are easier to keep hold of in the bath or shower. After wrapping the bar of soap in fine layers of wool it is placed inside netting (usually the toe of a pair of tights!) Repeated friction in water gradually turn the wool to felt and cleverly as the soap is used the felt continues to shrink with the soap.
Great to keep or give as a gift.
Cosy Cottage Soap:
Yorkshire soap makers Cosy Cottage create all natural, plant based soaps and ethical skincare products. Free from SLS, parabens, additives and palm oil. All their packaging is also recyclable and compostable.
(This item will be sent as a small parcel.)
If this is a gift for someone else we recommend you send it directly to the recipient and add a gift message (our letterbox gifts contain no secondary packaging).
- Ensure you have provided the correct delivery address.
- Add a gift message by clicking 'Gift Message & Instructions for Seller' and write a short message, as you'd like it to appear. Remember to say who it is to and from. This will be included inside the package.
- Let us know if it's a Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Thank You, Thinking of You or a Hello and we can add this too.
- If your gift is for a birthday or other special occasion we can also add a Don't Open Until... stamp to the outside of the box. Mention this in the message section and what date you would like us to include (dd/mm/yyyy).