Botanical Facial Steam Trio
A trio of natural, organic botanical facial steams handmade in the Cotswolds by The Lane Natural Skincare Company.
The perfect start to a home facial, enjoy three different botanical blends:
- 'Brightening' with beautiful hibiscus flowers, chamomile, rose petals and lemon verbena leaves, designed to leave skin cleansed and brightened.
- 'Restoring' contains vibrant and aromatic blue cornflowers, rose petals, lavender and calendula, for cleansed and restored skin.
- 'Soothing' blends gentle and soothing rose petals, lavender and chamomile to leave skin cleansed and calm.
Facial steaming can enhance your skincare and cleansing routine by allowing your pores to open, releasing impurities. Adding botanicals to a simple hot water steam introduces many more skin nourishing properties as well as a pleasing aroma and a beautiful bowl of petals!
HIBISCUS (organic): Believed to aid circulation and possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Hibiscus has an earthy, floral aroma.
CHAMOMILE (organic): Well known to have calming properties, chamomile may help with fatigue and stress and is also valued for its rejuvenating anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
ROSE: In addition to the uplifting scent, rose is also believed to possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, aid circulation and relieve anxiety.
LEMON VERBENA (organic): These delicately scented leaves are considered to be restorative, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
BLUE CORNFLOWER: These pretty flowers are believed to possess restorative anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties.
CALENDULA (organic): This woody, honey scented flower is widely used in skin soothing products, is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
LAVENDER: Well known for promoting relaxation and calm, lavender is also used to treat troubled skin and possesses anti-microbial properties.
HOW TO USE:
Remove any make up/gently cleanse face before use. Put two table spoons of the botanical mixture into a heat proof bowl (such as a mixing bowl). Add 3-4 cups of just boiled water. Cover bowl with a towel and let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Place your head under the towel, close your eyes and hold your face far enough above the water to be comfortable. Breath normally for up to 10 minutes and allow the steam to relax and cleanse your skin. Take breaks when necessary.
Follow with a cleanse, facial treatments such as a mask, then moisturise and apply face oil/serum.
We recommend facial steaming just once a week.
Each 10g bag contains enough for at least two facial steams, so three bags should last at least six weeks if steaming once a week. You may also want to make your own blends by combining the packages.
Bags are compostable and biodegradable.
The Lane Natural Skincare Company:
100% natural and organic skincare. Simple, nurturing plant based bath and body products. Handmade in the Cotswolds using botanicals, oils, butters and waxes. Our products are free from parabens, additives, artificial colours and fragrances.
If this is a gift for someone else we recommend you send it directly to the recipient and add a gift message (our letterbox gifts contain no secondary packaging).
- Ensure you have provided the correct delivery address.
- Add a gift message by clicking 'Gift Message & Instructions for Seller' and write a short message, as you'd like it to appear. Remember to say who it is to and from. This will be included inside the package.
- Let us know if it's a Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Thank You, Thinking of You or a Hello and we can add this too.
- If your gift is for a birthday or other special occasion we can also add a Don't Open Until... stamp to the outside of the box. Mention this in the message section and what date you would like us to include (dd/mm/yyyy).