Letterbox Gifts and Kits is on a mission to provide lovely little gifts and accessories that are sustainable, natural and fairly produced.
Our suppliers have been carefully selected for their great products and ethical credentials.
- Harrogate tea company the True Tea Co and Stoke-on-Trent chocolate company Cox & Co use 100% biodegradable packaging.
- Cox & Co work with Colombian single origin plantations who support the social, economic and environmental development of cocoa-farming communities. They also add superfoods (bee pollen and cacao nibs) to their delicious chocolate!
- Greenfibres in Devon make our wonderful GOTS/Soil Association certified organic wash cloths and are committed to fair and sustainable processes.
- Bristol based stationery company VENT For Change not only produce stylish, recycled notebooks and pencils but also fund global education projects for children affected by natural and man-made disasters.
- Our entirely natural, plant based bath and body products are handmade in the UK and contain no SLS, SLES, parabens or artificial colourants/fragrances. They are also palm oil and cruelty free and come in plastic free, recyclable packaging.
All our products are sent in 100% recyclable or compostable packaging.